How hard is it to get involved and help out for Bethel Children’s Home?
Some people think that it can be:
- you need to be really smart or talented
- that it will make you do something you don’t want to do
- it will be too complicated
- it will be too time consuming
- you might have to speak in front of people
- God might ask you to go to “what? Africa???”
- you might have to spend lots of money
- you might end up working with people you like!
But then sometimes it can be as easy as throwing some seeds in the ground and harvesting them for sale! Thanks Dave for all that you do for Bethel and the orphaned kids there.
Want to get involved? It’s not as hard as you might think! Come and talk to one of the Board members or others who are helping out. Take it from the rest of us – it’s worth it and the rewards are “out of this world”!