Tuesday March 11th

So we had hoped that the scaffolding would show up as told to us however, we did not receive it but we had other things to do so we continued to work.  It make not look like much but we filled in part of the old driveway which had lots of ruts in it about 18″ deep.  It would of taken only an hour to have done by bobcat but it took us most of the afternoon with 4 men and 2 wheelbarrows and myself leveling.  Randy had a couple of guys putting on the boards that will hold the vehranah and support the scaffolding – which we will get Wednesday am from Diguna and they will bring in 4 other students to help with the cementing.

We removed some of Tony’s kale plants so that we could dig the water line from the current house to the new house.